How to Find Us
- Follow the signs on the dual carriageway ring road for Stroud and South-West, until finally turning right towards Stroud. Pass Cirencester College and Deer Park School on your right, then Royal Agricultural College on your left.
- Continue for approximately 7 miles then drop down a steep hill into Chalford.
- Approximately 300 yards from the bottom of the hill, turn right into ‘Old Neighbourhood’ – there is a church on the same side of the road just after the turn,
- Carry on to the top of the hill,
- Upon reaching the T-junction at the top of the hill, turn right,
- After 100 yards, turn left, passing a garage on the left-hand side,
- At the end of this road, turn left again,
- Thomas Keble is situated 100 yards on the left from that turn.
- Follow signs for Cirencester and follow the A419 through Thrupp to Brimscombe,
- Turn left into Toadsmoor Road and follow this road as it rises steeply, passing through a traffic-light controlled single lane section.
- Continue on the same road up the hill as it bears left then right into Eastcombe,
- Thomas Keble is on the right hand side at the top of the hill in Eastcombe.